Saturday, June 18, 2011

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE KOREAN DRAMA?

So when I was abroad last year, I saw snippits of this Korean drama.
It was about three close friends. A woman and two men. The two men
were both in love with the woman. The woman was in love with one of
the man, lets call that man A. Man A and the woman are together. The
other man, Man B is jealous, with the help of his father, he thinks
Man A is dead, however Man A is in hiding. The woman ends up marrying
Man B as Man B threatens her that if she doesn't cooperate he will
hurt more people. 5 years later the woman has a son, she is still not
in love with Man B. Man B has a mistress, and the mistress is jealous
of the woman....I really don't know the details but I know that Man A
resurfaced and that the woman's son is actually his son not Man B. The
woman was kicked out of Man B's house and she had to leave her son.
She wants to fight for her son, so she started her own publishing
company....i'm sorry if this is vague but I've browsed through every
celebrity picture and various dramas. I hope one of you can tell me
what the title of the drama is.

No comments:

Post a Comment